[SydPhil] Forrest Fellowships

Samuel Baron samuel.baron at uwa.edu.au
Mon May 29 14:24:54 AEST 2017

Apologies for cross-posting.

Dear Philosophers,

I would like to bring your attention to a fellowship programme in Western Australia for ECR Philosophers. The Forrest Fellowship is a 3 year fellowship for folk no more than 2 years out of their PhD. They are open fellowships and can be taken up at any one of the 5 universities in WA. Junior philosophers interested should consider putting in an application for philosophy at UWA. I will give as much help as I can to interested ECRs in preparing the application (please e-mail me directly with enough time to look over drafts of the application etc.). Both national and international PhDs can apply, and I will support both types of application. Note that the programme is ongoing, and so those coming toward the end of their PhDs should consider applying next year as well. Please share this message widely among your networks.

http://www.forrestresearch.org.au/apply/forrest-fellows

Cut off for applications is the end of June.

Best,

Sam

Dr Samuel T Baron  l   Philosophy
School of Humanities  I  M204  l  The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway  l  Crawley WA  6009
Tel  +61 8 6488 2145 l  Fax  + 61 8 6488 1069
@ https://sites.google.com/site/sambaronphilosophy/

[cid:image001.png at 01D2D876.93DC8910]