[SydPhil] Call for papers: Australasian Postgraduate Philosophy Conference 2023

Brigitte Everett beve3431 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Tue Aug 29 18:26:36 AEST 2023

Hi all,

Please note the below call for papers from the organisers of this year's APPC in WA:

The Australasian Postgraduate Philosophy Conference (APPC) 2023 will be held in person for the first time since 2019. The conference is scheduled to take place in Perth on the 14th and 15th of December, hosted by the University of Western Australia.
We enthusiastically invite and welcome submissions from both Australasian and international postgraduate philosophy students, as well as early career academics who have obtained their doctorate within the last two years. Abstract submissions are currently being accepted until the 1st of October. To submit an abstract, please use the Google form at https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/6wqSCJyBrGfB7lv9GsVSz2C?domain=forms.gle
The Australasian Postgraduate Philosophy Conference (APPC) is an annual event that offers an excellent opportunity for postgraduate philosophy students to present their work, engage in stimulating debates, receive valuable feedback from peers, and establish connections with colleagues from various institutions.Thanks to the generous support of the Australian Association of Philosophy, we are able to offer financial assistance to students for travel to Perth. Since the resources are limited, this will be directed only to students who would be unable to travel otherwise. During the registration process, participants have the option to express their interest in this award. Our goal is to ensure a well-attended and enriching conference for all.If you or your students have any questions or require further information, please feel free to contact the APPC 2023 Committee at appc2023 at outlook.com<mailto:appc2023 at outlook.com>More information here: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/WfYECK1DvKTDjPN7guvtCrZ?domain=appc2023.wixsite.com