[SydPhil] 2024 AAP Online Conference - Abstract submission and registrations open

Conference Organiser conference at aap.org.au
Thu Nov 30 14:34:12 AEDT 2023

*2024 AAP Online Conference *
Wednesday 14 - Friday 16 February 2024
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/rC8UCK1DvKTDw8OrMhMW0gK?domain=aap.org.au

Keynote speakers:
*Cassandra Teodosio* (University of the Philippines Los Banos, Philippines)
*Christine Abigail Tan* (Yale-NUS College, Singapore)
*Billy Wheeler* (VinUniversity, Vietnam)

The *2024 AAP Online Conference* is an opportunity for those unable to
attend our annual in-person conference in July 2024 (*2024 AAP Conference,
Perth, Western Australia*) to present current work to a critical and
collegial audience. We welcome submissions in all areas of philosophy.
Abstracts can be
submitted for papers, panel sessions, including author meets critics and
multi-author presentations. We particularly welcome philosophers from
Oceania and Southeast Asia and Early Career Researchers.

This year's conference theme is inclusiveness and diversity in philosophy.
We especially welcome papers which address issues of inclusivity and
diversity in philosophy, such as underrepresentation, marginalisation,
discrimination, bias, and exclusion.

Registration and Abstract Submission is now open.

Key dates:

Abstract Submissions: *Thursday 25 January 2024 8.00pm AEDT*
Early Bird Registration: *Sunday 4 February 2024 8.00pm AEDT*

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/rC8UCK1DvKTDw8OrMhMW0gK?domain=aap.org.au

--
AAP Conference Organisers
Nick Munn & Joe Ulatowski, University of Waikato